[Gamemode] Remove the /anim phone when texting

Do you agree?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey.

Currently, whenever anyone texts an animation forces you out of whatever prior animation you are in. For example, if you were seated before texting someone, it'll force you to stand up reanim whenever that occurs. Perhaps add a way to toggle it or simply remove the animation that comes with the texting command?

Edited by Runaluna96
42 minutes ago, CharlieSimpson said:

If there was a way you could still have the animation without being forced to get out of whatever animation you’re in (like if you’re sitting it doesn’t stand you up) then I would be for keeping it, but if not defiantly remove it.

Yes. If you can't make me use my phone while sitting, then just remove it. 

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, CharlieSimpson said:

If there was a way you could still have the animation without being forced to get out of whatever animation you’re in (like if you’re sitting it doesn’t stand you up) then I would be for keeping it, but if not defiantly remove it.

Yes please. If we currently have some other animation active (sit, lay etc) then the text animation should be disabled. If we are idle, just standing then the text animation can be activated. Not sure if it's possible at the moment but if it is I would like to see it because personally I like the animation when I send a text but it annoys me when I'm using some other animation and it stops it.

13 hours ago, CharlieSimpson said:

I’m supporting this one.

• Apache locked this topic