The crashing issue since the new Rage update

50 minutes ago, arandomgamer said:

This is simply guesswork on your side. And that's not how crashes work.

Please enlighten the unworthy and uneducated folk of GTAW on how crashes work for Nervous and the modding team who must be clueless on how their own server works by drastically testing something you deem perfectly fine. 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

This is really annoying. I go out and I crash, over and over. I think it happens when i get near one of the new cars. Why can't they just be removed? I can't play the game at all. It's not like new cars are needed, they are just cars. I can't rp because of this

27 minutes ago, Lurleen said:

This is really annoying. I go out and I crash, over and over. I think it happens when i get near one of the new cars. Why can't they just be removed? I can't play the game at all. It's not like new cars are needed, they are just cars. I can't rp because of this

image.png.d630d07eed59d949466d91aefc490d3d.png

As per this announcement in discord - the new cars WERE removed. You are crashing because of the new RAGEMP update because of the NEW GTA Online DLC pack. Nervous is taking measures to try and calm down the crashes. But it is mostly on RAGEMP to send more updates out to fix said problems. Nervous is going above and beyond on trying to fix it by diving deep into the issue and fixing whatever he can to try and stop it.

I understand you're frustrated - I get it. But this happens, and it's no one's fault. This is a hobby, it's not a job. RAGEMP is working on a fix and Nervous is trying his best to make it as smooth as possible until a fix comes out. 

I don't get it, I didn't have a single crash yet. My game is as stable as always, is this caused when you drive or encounter one of those modded vehicles? How come not all of us have this issue when apparently is server side?

On another note, when it comes to mod I honestly think you guys should start to value quality over quantity. You guys were proud to announce that 47 new cars were added but the truth is that some, if not most of them, are small variations (take the Karin Rebel as a example, as many others) and not the best quality compared with what you can find out there. I personally rather to have a small amount of modded vehicles so long they are good quality.

6 hours ago, Wuhtah said:

image.png.d630d07eed59d949466d91aefc490d3d.png

As per this announcement in discord - the new cars WERE removed. You are crashing because of the new RAGEMP update because of the NEW GTA Online DLC pack. Nervous is taking measures to try and calm down the crashes. But it is mostly on RAGEMP to send more updates out to fix said problems. Nervous is going above and beyond on trying to fix it by diving deep into the issue and fixing whatever he can to try and stop it.

I understand you're frustrated - I get it. But this happens, and it's no one's fault. This is a hobby, it's not a job. RAGEMP is working on a fix and Nervous is trying his best to make it as smooth as possible until a fix comes out. 

This supports my claim, the only change was RageMP update to support the latest GTA:O update. Before said update there was almost zero crashes in Legion Square / Mission Row area. Since the only change between 46 mod-cars that were added on July 18th and today is GTA:O update followed by RageMP update. Moreover, after Nervous removed those modded cars issue still persists, meaning it is not those cars. Removing older mods reduced amount of crashes but they are still there, this leads me to believe and point a finger at RageMP being the culprit where the developers of the mod need to release fixes to fix this issue.

21 minutes ago, Macarroncito said:

I don't get it, I didn't have a single crash yet. My game is as stable as always, is this caused when you drive or encounter one of those modded vehicles? How come not all of us have this issue when apparently is server side?

On another note, when it comes to mod I honestly think you guys should start to value quality over quantity. You guys were proud to announce that 47 new cars were added but the truth is that some, if not most of them, are small variations (take the Karin Rebel as a example, as many others) and not the best quality compared with what you can find out there. I personally rather to have a small amount of modded vehicles so long they are good quality.

Main area where these crashes are persisting is Legion Square and Mission Row.

10 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Please enlighten the unworthy and uneducated folk of GTAW on how crashes work for Nervous and the modding team who must be clueless on how their own server works by drastically testing something you deem perfectly fine. 

Having your game crash and a bunch of .js error logs pop up on your screen is just part of the authentic #GTAW experience. 

1 hour ago, Vash Baldeus said:

This supports my claim, the only change was RageMP update to support the latest GTA:O update. Before said update there was almost zero crashes in Legion Square / Mission Row area. Since the only change between 46 mod-cars that were added on July 18th and today is GTA:O update followed by RageMP update. Moreover, after Nervous removed those modded cars issue still persists, meaning it is not those cars. Removing older mods reduced amount of crashes but they are still there, this leads me to believe and point a finger at RageMP being the culprit where the developers of the mod need to release fixes to fix this issue.

Main area where these crashes are persisting is Legion Square and Mission Row.

Odd... once I saw your reply I decided to come to Legion Square/Pillbox area to test and nothing happens, no crashes at all and I've been here for the past 20 min and I'm still here experiencing no issues whatsoever. I tried going around Pillbox, now Legion Square... everything is fine for me, I don't get it. Is that I need to encounter one of those modded cars perhaps?

Edited by Macarroncito

my two cents is that it has something to do with pop, or the rage post-tuners update changed how object streaming worked in some way that is causing crashes.

i do not get crashes during low pop at all, even in areas that will see me crashing every few minutes during high pop like south central and legion square.