Revert the nerf to the ZR350.

Jennie

7 hours ago, Aquila said:

I don't usually disagree with you, @Jennie,  A group of people must've been doing something silly in a couple ZR350's for it to warrant a nerf.

The nerf has been there since day 1, and they didn't even say anything.

There are more common cars than this, Komoda, Sultan Classic, and they haven't been nerfed, this car is slower than a Komoda without the nerf, I still don't understand why they did it.

8 hours ago, ChromaticDeath said:

Does a vehicle's speed really matter? This isn't GTA:O, just simply don't race and instead drive your car responsibly?

It's not about speeding or not, the nerf has been there since the car was added, the car is slower than my Uranus Classic by default, the nerf is pointless when you can get the Calico for 30k more and it's a better car, or 80k less for the RT3000.

And it's not just the speed, its acceleration is garbage, have you ever driven a garbage truck? Well, they have the same acceleration.

this car was fine as it was by default, the nerf is totally unnecessary and it is unrealistic that this car is slower than a Blista.

It's not fair, less for those player who bought the car without knowing about the nerf.

Edited by BigSmileLing
  • Upvote 1
22 hours ago, BigSmileLing said:

The nerf has been there since day 1, and they didn't even say anything.

There are more common cars than this, Komoda, Sultan Classic, and they haven't been nerfed, this car is slower than a Komoda without the nerf, I still don't understand why they did it.

Either way, the performance of a car shouldn't matter at all on a roleplay server. While a Komodo might possibly outperform the ZR350 on this server, they're still two completely different cars.

Your character's vehicle(s) should be an extension of your character, not the sole basis of your character.

On 7/29/2021 at 3:22 AM, Brian3898 said:

According to the head of modding, the ZR350 wasn't touched. 

Far as I know, the only vehicles that were nerfed were the Calico and the Dominator ASP. 

Dominator ASP didn't really require a nerf either, it's a slow car as it is. 

I can understand the Calico nerf because the car is too fast for it's own good but where do they draw the line for these things? How do they decide what needs to be nerfed and what doesn't?

3 hours ago, icarusfeather said:

Dominator ASP didn't really require a nerf either, it's a slow car as it is. 

I can understand the Calico nerf because the car is too fast for it's own good but where do they draw the line for these things? How do they decide what needs to be nerfed and what doesn't?

It was easily beating a Hellfire and the Hellhound on the mile drag, it had to be nerfed, its a 2000s Mustang. 

We don't nerf vehicles for shits and giggles, it has to be fair for the price point and the performance, and it wouldn't make sense to make the ASP much more expensive than other vehicles just to balance performance. 

Edited by Brian3898
15 hours ago, Aquila said:

Either way, the performance of a car shouldn't matter at all on a roleplay server. While a Komodo might possibly outperform the ZR350 on this server, they're still two completely different cars.

Your character's vehicle(s) should be an extension of your character, not the sole basis of your character.

Meme De Winnie Pooh Leyendo Mama - Novocom.top

Nobody mentioned anything about cars being the sole basis of a character in this thread what is this elitist bs, if u wanna mimic real life then mimic it properly and don't bend realism in your favor.

I haven't even driven the zr350 on this server yet but if it's ''nerfed'' when compared to how it is by default then someone mustve smoked mad weed to make those changes, car is slow by default already.

1 minute ago, Shiro said:

Meme De Winnie Pooh Leyendo Mama - Novocom.top

Nobody mentioned anything about cars being the sole basis of a character in this thread what is this elitist bs, if u wanna mimic real life then mimic it properly and don't bend realism in your favor.

I haven't even driven the zr350 on this server yet but if it's ''nerfed'' when compared to how it is by default then someone mustve smoked mad weed to make those changes, car is slow by default already.

Let's stop this "zr-350 is nerfed" meme, it's not. 

There's no difference in the two videos overlayed other than the racing line anyway - if someone was to somehow drive an identical line on both clips it'd show them reaching the same markers at the same time. Comparing speedometers on what looks like another server or a mod won't work because the maths of gauging speed in a video game server will never be perfect.  

This post is worse than the mass-refunds of the Miata clone because it wasn't the meta car anymore. 

13 minutes ago, Phased said:

There's no difference in the two videos overlayed other than the racing line anyway - if someone was to somehow drive an identical line on both clips it'd show them reaching the same markers at the same time. Comparing speedometers on what looks like another server or a mod won't work because the maths of gauging speed in a video game server will never be perfect.  

This post is worse than the mass-refunds of the Miata clone because it wasn't the meta car anymore. 

Menyoo speedometer is working fine, it's not the only car I've tested, for example, Futo GTX, this one is working as intended.

There are accel and top speed differences, this 350 on GTAW hardly reaches de 106mph when on SP does 115, which is weird, and more for a +200K car.

A year ago there was a ZR350 mod on the server that reached 140mph, maybe that handling (I don't know how it works) was nerfed and remains on the server, I opened this thread because the car is abnormally slow, more than in GTAO and SP.

Agreed on car speeds. You do realise that in real life people mods their cars to get them going faster and A LOT faster. I am not a part in any, but I have realised that there are  street racing / racing crews and so on. I would be more rooting for higher upgrade prices and so on, but never nerfing cars. Especially tuner cars that are popular for the performance… Makes no sense. In real life there are cars that go fast as hell, but rarely driven at the maximum potential… Maybe there is needed a look into all the car handlings, editing them, making them as fast as they are meant to be and so on and to increase the realism just increase the possibility to get CK’d in a car crash if it is been a severe one so people think before using their car potential to the max… Even nerfed cars are being pushed to the max speed and flying through the streets of Los Santos. 
I am hella tired but tried to make a point before going to sleep. Thank you for reading and I hope you understood what I meant… 😁