Is it just me or UCP is not saving cookies ?

Paulito

The not saving cookie is to prevent anyone using your account through a CSRF attack, finding your cookie with an interception or a malware, or just using your computer and doing stuff on your account.

If everyone wants it to be longer we can increase its expiral time, but It was initially made for that reason.

1 hour ago, Nervous said:

The not saving cookie is to prevent anyone using your account through a CSRF attack, finding your cookie with an interception or a malware, or just using your computer and doing stuff on your account.

If everyone wants it to be longer we can increase its expiral time, but It was initially made for that reason.

I personally think it's all good. It was a smart idea to do that in the first place.

5 hours ago, Nervous said:

Yeah, neither CSRF or Phishing sites, it's always good to protect cookies

Now when I know it's not a bug, thread can be closed :)