nevermind

7 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

If you're in a club or a bar just a few minutes after killing somebody then perhaps you're the one at fault?
thinking-face_1f914.png

No - WHAT?  I'm saying that - if you kill somebody and then you just casually see them walking around near a business the same day it's just weird man. Or if you've been PKed and you're at a bar or club and you see the person who shot you just serving you a drink or something, it's fucking weird.  

Edited by CertifiedKiller
1 minute ago, CertifiedKiller said:

No - WHAT?  I'm saying that - if you kill somebody and then you just casually see them walking around near a business the same day it's just weird man. Or if you've been PKed and you're at a bar or club and you see the person who shot you just serving you a drink or something, it's fucking weird.  

16 minutes ago, CertifiedKiller said:

PKs are incredibly awkward to roleplay since if you PK someone and you see them a few minutes later in a bar or club it's just weird

You're clearly contradicting yourself. Anyway, I believe I've proven my point. PKs were always there, have been a known and used system in several roleplay communities and there isn't a single reason to make the change here. It's simply not needed.

6 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

You're clearly contradicting yourself. Anyway, I believe I've proven my point. PKs were always there, have been a known and used system in several roleplay communities and there isn't a single reason to make the change here. It's simply not needed.

It's not like this server isn't open to change - rape RP was banned, this server is making alot of positive changes to the roleplay gamemode. And by 'A FEW MINUTES' I mean like 40 minutes to an hour... obviously you're not going to go to a bar or club after shooting somebody in the head unless you own it.

I'm a bit confused by the replies given by the author.. a few minutes is a few minutes.. 40 minutes to 60 are not a few but a lot...

Nevertheless, I am not in support of this suggestion. I find it making a character unavailable for 24 hours because they got killed quite restrictive, I would like to decide for myself what kind of treatment and/or recovery I will roleplay for my character and not be bound by a 24 hour wall that prevents me from doing any kind of roleplay. 

• Rohan. locked this topic