Davis High School rp

blast

I feel like if handled right  it would encourage more civilian RP in Davis especially since 85 to 90% of the RPers in Davis are Gang RPers, but gang factions would have to change a bit for this to happen. Like right now I'm RPing as a good kid in the hood character and I feel like an anomaly. I get pressed everyday about where I'm from, and got DM'd just for living in a certain area when I had zero intentions of joining a gang. It's just the common misconception with most people in Davis its that they assume every kid in that area is in a gang or trying to be in one. Which in all honestly they aren't totally wrong for assuming that virtually all the kids and teens in that area are involved with gangs and about half or more of them already have guns and are bloodthirsty killers before they're even an adult IC.  So all those who would want to join the school just to RP as a civilian would probably give up after getting jumped or DM'd almost daily by the gangs just for thinking they're in a rival gang unless IFM and the gangs makes some changes and I don't even know where they would start with that.

Edited by SleepyMamba
On 7/28/2021 at 1:35 PM, vaininsanity said:

I've had a similar suggestion on the server, LSRP before. I talked about a whitelisting system where classes could be announced through the use of Discord, Illegal Faction Management and Official Gang Facs to manage the school and ensure everything goes smoothly, some of the things I've originally thought of would be; 

Classes will no longer take more than five minutes, with only basic and fun lessons being taught, such as, gym classes, which can range from basketball, to track and field, to football, or you could learn swimming lessons, or maybe just sitting in class and talking with your friends whilst the teacher is giving his/her lesson.

Gang roleplay would be more enhanced through the medium of an LS Highschool, with many gang role-players currently present in our server, the interactions between rival faction would seem interesting, with brawls happening right outside, or as previously stated before, a fight in a bathroom or just fighting out in public, there would have to be admins on stand-by though, and probably someone from Law Enforcement assigned to that specific school, there's a role called SROs, or School Resource Officers who would act as "security guards" - etc etc.

So you're proposing a mini TTCF for kids. Cool.

3 minutes ago, Yoak said:

nah, servers not mature enough to even have this

On 7/30/2021 at 9:40 AM, AlphaBatal said:

no. cant trust gtaw roleplayers not to erp or turn it into trouble in terrorist town. roleplay with minors at its core doesnt belong on this server

So if people aren't mature enough during the roleplay that takes place at the school, they get kicked/banned from the (faction?) or if it is OVERLY weird they get kicked from the server as a whole, this entire idea would have to be super strict and I don't understand entirely why people don't want it, you are all afraid of some corny "mallrat" rp and all this other shit without knowing that it could all be avoided with a good management team and LFM / Server management overview, if someone is immature and does weird shit, they get punished..plain and simple.

This isn't a problem with the idea rather a problem with the server that can easily be avoided and handled when the idea is operational, weird niggas get banned, real niggas don't.

Edited by ZaE

And to add on, this would most likely bring a lot more life to the area and "gang-rp" as well, gang rpers can finally interact with normal fucking people in the school and seem like an actual kid and not just a shooting maniac, it would bring more depth and realism to the entire RP aspect and character, development and all of the above. It wouldn't just be a school full of gang-rpers, it would be a nice mix of all kinds of characters that interact realistically, if ULSA can happen, so can this.

3 minutes ago, ZaE said:

So if people aren't mature enough during the roleplay that takes place at the school, they get kicked/banned from the (faction?) or if it is OVERLY weird they get kicked from the server as a whole, this entire idea would have to be super strict and I don't understand entirely why people don't want it, you are all afraid of some corny "mallrat" rp and all this other shit without knowing that it could all be avoided with a good management team and LFM / Server management overview, if someone is immature and does weird shit, they get punished..plain and simple.

This isn't a problem with the idea rather a problem with the server that can easily be avoided and handled when the idea is operational, weird niggas get banned, real niggas don't.

why do u have to say the n word bro?

the server doesnt need it nor will it add anything except for a place for 14 y/o's to gun each other down

no support

6 minutes ago, Yoak said:

why do u have to say the n word bro?

u need me to post a melanin check? i can say it whenever i want homie im black 🤣

6 minutes ago, Yoak said:

the server doesnt need it nor will it add anything except for a place for 14 y/o's to gun each other down

this is so false, if anything it'll prevent this shit and lead to more fighting and bullying, public embarrasment etc for gang bangers (and other kids at the school) to explore rather then resort to shooting (even tho this doesn't happen as without reason as you think, gang roleplya has evolved)

Ya'll are really close minded as fuck and need to take a new eye at the Gang scene and Davis RP as a whole, it has drastically changed ever since Hoovers was made by @uchie and @meechie. There are people roleplaying lives now, roleplaying actual characters and doing day-to-day shit, you clearly haven't roleplayed in the area in a long time and it's funny for you to think that leadership of said school would even allow mediocre roleplay like that. 

Gang roleplay / Davis roleplay isn't just cops and robbers anymore nigga, it's evolved and changed into so much more thanks to many factions that brought a feeling of life back into the area.

Edited by ZaE
  • Wuhtah locked this topic