Davis High School rp

blast

I want to start off saying that the point of this thread is to see how may people would be on board for High school RP in general along with gaining new ideas on how to make this happen. With ULSA becoming a successful faction for college RP it has shown that the community is able to create such an experience if given the time and resources to do so but, due to it being a college and doesn't really cater/appeal to people who RP poverty while in Davis which would make Highschool a perfect for this situation.  

Time: The schooling hours isn't such a problem as people think as the classes can be set to begin around the prime hours of GTA:W to cater to as many rpers as possible. 

Transportation: This would be handled within the faction until someone feels like creating or reviving GTA:W bus job. Until then each character would have to fine there own means of transportation to the Highschool rather it be by BMX, Car, walking or simply calling a taxi. 

Ages: The Highschool would cater to the ages of 14-18. 

I honestly don't think its impossible to create something like this, of course its going to take a little time but I wouldn't mind taking the time to do so. If anyone can point out anything I didn't cover I will gladly add it to be able to create not only something I would like to see but something the community would like to see. 

• Upvote 11
17 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

This was an idea long time ago, I guess nobody wanted to roleplay teachers in Davis. Everyone was worried school would turn into gang warzone, which it would.

I've already seen shootings in ULSA? Davis? Yeah that's Afghanistan.

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

This was an idea long time ago, I guess nobody wanted to roleplay teachers in Davis. Everyone was worried school would turn into gang warzone, which it would.

in like early-mid 2020 there was a discord stacked out with people who wanted to rp teachers, even people ready to rp janitors, and the BJ Smith park was planned to be used since it closesly resembles a highschool, but it was denied by LFM (not sure why exactly, probably had their reasons)

this could work, this thread is just going to be people shitting on it though since it will only really benefit illegal rpers apart from for the teachers/staff. If you wanna do it i'd say go for it, don't wait for public opinion on it. I'd suggest using the BJ smith park or using that other building on davis avenue

Edited by getmoney
1 minute ago, getmoney said:

in like early-mid 2020 there was a discord stacked out with people who wanted to rp teachers, even people ready to rp janitors, and the BJ Smith park was planned to be used since it closesly resembles a highschool, but it was denied by LFM (not sure why exactly, probably had their reasons)

I just said why, or shall I bring up Davis LTD? Reason why it was locked away from player ownership, is precisely the same. Gang warzone.

I'd like to support this, but right now there seems to be a growing trend where the IC demographics keep getting younger and younger.

Maybe it'd be more suitable to map in a high school and create a non-faction school system in the future.

• Wuhtah locked this topic