the drift tires from tuners dlc

Corey_

Short description: the drift tires from the tuners dlc

Detailed description: add low grip tires to the list of options at the mechanic shop. 

Commands to add: tire options at the mechanic shop script 

Items to add: low grip tires 

How would your suggestion improve the server? Allows the same cars to have a different feel to them rather than the same repetition where every ricer car is glued to the road 

Additional information: nah 

Yes, yes, yes! Been hoping to get into some drift action with my character, but it could never be possible due to gta physics, this could be a huge gamechanger! For salty people complaining about all the racers on the server - deal with it. I'm very glad the car scene is just as big in the server as in real life. Playing a midnight racer character was the best experience I've gotten out of gta rp, keeping in mind everyone complies to the rules and keeps it realistic.

tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg

The racing scene is overshadowed by most negative examples of Banham racers/ricers. Whilst the suggestion would benefit the scene as a whole, it also plays into the hands of those low quality roleplay racers making it a two way road to add these modifications leading to more wannabe NFS Underground racers.

On top of that, a lot of modifications towards race cars (e.g Obey Omnis which is the infamous Group B Audi S1 and can be modified as such in GTAO) are disabled on GTA World. I doubt they would make an exception for these mods that not only visually change your vehicle, but also handling and performance of something that is a compareably small portion but would spark into a lot of people adapting it for various reasons.

I'm all into the car scene but seeing the cars drifting around in the city with those physics could be a bit too much imo, but I'd love to see those physics on some sort of drift league or something, could be cool.

What I do want is the new track wheels, pleeease.

While I'd love to see it in the server, but I can guarantee it will be misused and will cause more problems to the general player base.

The way those tires work is they seriously reduce grip of the tires, that includes braking by a huge margin and trying to turn a corner at any speed past 30mph will cause you to crash, you will even have to severely slow down on highway bends like Great Ocean highway to make it around corners without sliding into the ocean or in a barrier. Oh, another thing, they seriously increase top speed on vehicles that are able to put them on too. Like for example, GTAO Calico goes from 120mph top speed to 150mph with low grip tires, that is broken too.

So on that note, would be a no from me.

However, if they were added, I would hope stricter IC consequences on these, like people actually roleplaying their crash instead of being like "/b Sorry lag" and LEO factions being more strict on people who use these tires on roads, like if caught, thats an instant impound due to putting other road users under severe risk.

Honestly, these tires really only should be for actual drift cars.