How old is your character?

caballero

How old is your character?  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

I made a post like this and I think the numbers appear to be misleading because there's no way the majority are 24+ in my personal experience. Perhaps it'd be smarter to reduce the length of each option between the ages of 20 and 30, since probably 80 percent of Characters are between that age. Maybe the list should be;

*Below 16

*16-18

*19-21

*22-24

*25-28

*29-32

*33-37

*38-45

*45-60

*61-80

On 7/26/2021 at 12:27 AM, Santanaa said:

I've been struggling to find characters that are over 30. Personally I currently roleplay a 32 year old, oldest I've rp'd was my crime ring leader which was 45.

Do you feel that there's too many young characters? If yes, what do you think it's their motivation behind making a younger character? 

I feel younger ages are overly saturated. My character is 44 and there's nothing more cringe than a 20 y/o trying to chat them up. 

MORE OLDIES NEEDED!

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, JayO said:

I feel younger ages are overly saturated. My character is 44 and there's nothing more cringe than a 20 y/o trying to chat them up. 

MORE OLDIES NEEDED!

I don't think people want to rp that flaw of rping older than 35+, but yes, there need to be MORE senior characters.

On 8/15/2021 at 3:03 PM, JayO said:

MORE OLDIES NEEDED!

We definitely need more people in their 30s and 40s. People are forgetting that 40 something year olds are not actually that old, but obviously given the server's demographics, I'm not surprised that people IC call 30 year olds "boomers" unironically.

On 8/15/2021 at 5:05 PM, Old World Blues said:

I don't think people want to rp that flaw of rping older than 35+, but yes, there need to be MORE senior characters.

There should be more flaws with being under 26 if anything. There is absolutely nothing stopping people from making 18 year old characters with ridiculously overpowered characteristics, and that's a big problem. Something needs to be done about this.

• Wuhtah locked this topic