Speed Bumps

Narco

Short description: Add speed bumps around the downtown areas

Detailed description: Players are constantly driving very non-roleplay around the downtown area, over 100mph without care of the police etc, speed bumps would make those going over a certain speed basically fly in the air / crash, as they should do which would make it serve it's purpose, forcing them to rp their injuries or face admin punishment.

Commands to add: None

Items to add:  https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/lombadas-1-0  

3ec06e-20180215032911_1.jpg 

How would your suggestion improve the server? Stop people from driving in a non-roleplay manner, also will prevent non-rp accidents as people will pay attention more towards driving instead of flying around the map on the server like this is need for speed.

Additional information:

Edited by LoLo.Jpg
  • Upvote 1

From the visuals of the suggested mod, though, as long as it's not a wall and not a solid cornered object like a wall, it should be fine, and as long as it serves as a speed bump. Having these, would make people thing twice before squeezing that "W" to the maximum. I'd be down for having these.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Would be good if implemented in specific areas; Yes, in the current state, it might be a pain for LEO's, but it'd be something to adjust to and is something in my eyes that is  a positive for the server. If we had speed bumps in residential areas as such as Mirror Park and whatnot? That'd be great. 

There's been far too many circumstances in my own experience where we have pulled someone over and then next thing you know, a vehicle rushes through the scene at 120+ MPH, crashing into the scene and ruining any and all immersion. Speed bumps would at least be an incentive to waver off of the trend of terrible driving. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic