Nice Mina's Nice Transportation

4040377.jpg

Hi! I’m Niazmina Staniksai, Mina for shorts! Some of you already know me for being that nice lass operating a yellow cab at a discounted price all around Los Santos. But you know what? Taxis are so 2017! Outdated! Th’s why, I’m bringing Nice Mina’s Nice Transportation into your lives! Woohoo!

Wait Mina… You was the coolest and cheapest taxi in town. Why stop?

Long story short… Safety! While I’ve had the pleasure of drive some really nice customer around, I’ve also had the unfortunate chance of being threatened, harassed, insulted, robbed, hijacked, chased and rammed into… Just within five days! I did think about quitting, finding some easy peasy comfy work behind a desk but… meh! There are customers out there, people in need of a car to drive them from A to B and who am I to leave them on the pavement while it rains?

4040677.jpg4040680.jpg

Personal side note: Kentucky? If you’re reading this… Here’s my middle finger!

What is Nice Mina’s Nice Transportation then?

Nice Mina’s Nice Transportation is an Uber-like private transportation service but… Mina-style!

Would you please elaborate on the Mina-style part?

I’ve always had customer satisfaction and cheap prices at heart and that will not change. Mina-style means that you’ll pay little for a good service! That is my promise to you, dear customers!

Wow, wow! Easy girl! We’re in Los Santos! Where’s the ripe-off?

There’s none! And if you doubt that… Try us, you’ll be convinced in no time!

4040682.jpg 4040679.jpg

Okay! What’s the fare of a ride, girl? Hundred bucks per yard?

Nope! We offer a fixed fare rate of 250$... Wherever you go, whenever you need to go and however you need to go? One person? Two? Three? Got luggages? Need to stop on the way? 250$ per fare! Plain and simple! No condition on the price!

What? You’re kidding me, Mina! That’s twice the rate you had when being a taxi!

Lemme explain a few factors and you’ll soon see my point here:

A.      Considering just my base earning (that is not counting the tips) I was barely able to cover the expenses of fuel and advertising of my taxi.

B.      You often pay more to cross the front-door of a club. So… Put things in perspective, will ya?

Okay! I tried your car, we had a nice chat, a fairly smooth ride… I think it was worth more than 250$. Are you still going to complain about me giving you a huge tip?

Nope, I won’t and I’ll take tips up to an extra 250$ per fare.

How about I add another hundred bucks and run away leaving you with six hundreds in your hands?

I thought about that and, as always, I came up with an idea. Any money above five hundred dollars will be handed to a charity who needs every little bit of money more than you or I do!. Being of half-Afghani, half-Iranian origins, I have a special love for Freedom through school, a UNICEF sponsored operation aiming at funding the construction and operating costs of schools for little girls in places like Afghanistan, Iraq, Sahel… Because War on Terror is not just sending you men to get killed overseas!

Wow! Wow! That’s so nice of you, Mina! Anything else that Nice Mina’s Nice Transportation does to help better the world?

Yup! I drive a Karin Dilettante hybrid car which means my business is has carbon-free as possible. Travelling with us is good for you, for your wallet, for the planet and for all those around you!

4040457.jpg4040678.jpg

How's your Dilettante safer than your old taxi?

My Karin Dilletante is equipped with CCTV, GPS tracking and an emergency button that dials 911 without anyone realizing it. Our best defense against bad customers trying to abuse third party vehicles is to make sure they don't get onboard. This is why we'll only take care of customers that have subscribed to our services.

Righto! Stop talking, girl! How do I suscribe?

Easy! Just complete the subscription form and mail it to me at [email protected]. Subscription is totally free but is mandatory to use our service.

Spoiler

Subscription Form:

First-name:

Last-name:

Profession:

Cellphone number:

Email:

Photo  ((Any decent screenie of you character face)):

Do you recognize having read and understood the conditions of use?

((E-mail refers to forum PMs, meaning you get to send your subscription by Forum PMs, pretty please!))

Conditions of use:

1.        Nice Mina’s Nice Transportation’s service will only be accessible to those who have submitted a complete form of subscription. Subscription is a free service not obliging you to use our services. Subscription only requires you to complete and send a subscription to [email protected]. You may request cancellation of your subscription by mail.

2.        Nice Mina’s Nice Transportation’s services cannot and will not be used for any illegal activities, be it breaching traffic regulation, helping customer avoid police or actively partaking in any activity such as robbery, moving of illegal goods. Don’t even ask.

3.        Customers are the sole responsible of any items they carry or brought in the vehicle. Nice Mina’s Nice Transportation cannot and will not be held accountable for any such items.

4.        Subscribed customers may bring along non-subscribed passengers for free. Non-subscribed passengers are under the full responsibility of the subscribed member who’s invited them on-board

5.        Conditions of use are subject to changes without prior consultation with subscribed customers.

6.        Failure to comply with the present conditions of use will result in temporary or definitive ban. If such action is to be taken against you, you will be notified by email.

Edited by Caryington
Formatting update
  • Upvote 4
  • Lance locked this topic