[LSNN] Another successful LSSD operation - Major Crimes Bureau interrupts LSNN live program and arrests Martin Pisano; Sheriff Washington: "Due to his dangerous and violent nature we were forced to take action."

Username: Dandylion98

Comment: A whole shitshow on Facebrowser between the Sheriff's and the District Attorney, civil lawsuits between one another and a criminal case that results in a guilty verdict of misdemeanor carrying a unlicensed firearm, the rest dismissed. The incompetency has clearly been shown and I thank both the Los Santons County Sheriff's Department and the Los Santos County District's Attorney Office for the great waste of tax payers money. Cromwell is not suited for public office and should step down immediately. 

10 hours ago, Tseard said:

Username: Dandylion98

Comment: A whole shitshow on Facebrowser between the Sheriff's and the District Attorney, civil lawsuits between one another and a criminal case that results in a guilty verdict of misdemeanor carrying a unlicensed firearm, the rest dismissed. The incompetency has clearly been shown and I thank both the Los Santons County Sheriff's Department and the Los Santos County District's Attorney Office for the great waste of tax payers money. Cromwell is not suited for public office and should step down immediately. 

Username: womanhater71
Comment: preach it. she's an incompetent hack who spends more time getting upset over hurt feelings than doing her fucking job. typical women for you. crime is rampant and murderers go free but this dumb hoe is more preoccupied with hurt feelings. god i hate women