[LSNN] Another successful LSSD operation - Major Crimes Bureau interrupts LSNN live program and arrests Martin Pisano; Sheriff Washington: "Due to his dangerous and violent nature we were forced to take action."

Username: A2

Comment: Something something innocent until proven guilty. You can be the biggest scumbag or murderer, but even then you have constitutional rights. And bitching against the entity that ultimately prosecutes your arrest is a 5head idea. 🤡

Username: AnotherProudAmerican69

Comment: You can't convince me that LSNN didn't know that the cops were gonna show up. LSNN is just as guilty in Anti-Italian discrimination as the feds are. It's 2021 when are we going to stop with institutionalized racism?

Edited by Baconlove96

Username: LocalMilfs.xxx

Comment: YOUR Local MILF site. Local MILFs is dedicated to those men looking to find hot and horny mature women to satisy their sexual desires. Click !!!!!!!!!HERE!!!!!!!!!! to meet your ideal hot mom! (( If you roleplay clicking this link, you see a page that simply says 404 Not Found and your device downloads a virus. This virus is mostly docile and just downloads your phone's contact information and transmits it to Harvey Caruso's datamining computer, deleting itself afterwards. Please copy your phone's contacts off the UCP and Forum PM them to me. ))

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
12 hours ago, sh4dw said:

Username: DennisSidwellHarassedMyGF

Comment: They put pineapple on pizza, they ruin espresso, why they chase us like this? #STOPITALIANDISCRIMINATION

Username: RedToad

Comment: Damn who made the zio mad! You know pineapple doesn't belong on pizza!

Username: Alykat

Comment: Sheriffs: Due to our tireless efforts we located him.

Sidwell: My goodness. How on earth did you find him?

Sheriffs: We were sat on our ass watching TV and he came on your show.

Fuck me sideways, they got some serious detectives working over at the LSSD. I'm sure no one else, not even Sherlock Holmes could have figured that one out.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Scorch said:

Comment: Sheriffs: Due to our tireless efforts we located him.

Sidwell: My goodness. How on earth did you find him?

Sheriffs: We were sat on our ass watching TV and he came on your show.

Fuck me sideways, they got some serious detectives working over at the LSSD. I'm sure no one else, not even Sherlock Holmes could have figured that one out.

Username: Ace

Comment: The detective position in the LSSD is something you would never be able to reach, so I understand your jealousy. It's ok to not be capable enough, Alykat. Stick to working the bar or something 🙂

Comment: I have to ask. Do you suck off as many SD as you can so they will pay for your news channel? Or so they will help you cover up all that shady crap you get up to with women?

Please, SD detectives couldn't find water if they fell out of a boat.

On 7/28/2021 at 9:58 PM, Scorch said:

Comment: I have to ask. Do you suck off as many SD as you can so they will pay for your news channel? Or so they will help you cover up all that shady crap you get up to with women?

Please, SD detectives couldn't find water if they fell out of a boat.

Username: bigblackmeatydeputy3

Comment: shut up