Horses!

Narco

Short description: Add horses + the mod that allows them to be ridden.

Detailed description: This mod has zero asi files which makes it compatible for rage I believe. This mod adds horses, allows them to be ridden. 

Commands to add: /horse (to spawn?) /ridehorse /getoff?  

Items to add: 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/horse-mod  

(Obviously not add the RAM truck as it isn't a lore vehicle)

How would your suggestion improve the server? 

Gives the San Andreas Park Rangers more realism as this is one of their primary duties in real life. Brings new animals to the server as well as brings a new feature. Clearly the horse running animation isn't the smoothest, although I believe it can be fixed / ignored as it looks pretty damn nice I'd say. Also brings more roleplay and incentive to roleplay in the country.

800px-California_State_Park_Ranger_E2809 

Additional information:

Edited by LoLo.Jpg
16 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

I mean that's cool and all but is it really feasible? Maybe if they were to be obtained via "vehicle leases".

Donation / SAPR based on ranks, probably would have OOC rule limitations on where they can be used (not in the city area).

38 minutes ago, Wuhtah said:

County =\= country.

You know what I meant, Lol. 

34 minutes ago, MomoIsHere said:

RDR2:W when? but, uh, yeah. I dunno, chief. Not a fan of the mod itself, as the animation and the overall way it's done appears sloppy. Dunno if the quality is fit.

Yeah I can understand from the quality POV, although this will be out in the middle of nowhere and won't really be seen by anyone than the people that go out to paleto / those areas which are people that would most likely support this just based on having the object / ability to hop on it for photos, roleplay etc. I can definitely see how the animations are ridic although I could imagine they could be tweaked somehow potentially?