Can anyone please tell me if I can play with these specs

Asserg

RAM could be a big problem, essentially. You still could be losing a lot of FPS there with the places loading in. I have a friend playing with 8 RAM, seems to be quite laggy there. Also, the game is CPU intensive, hence I would suggest you play with medium or some settings to ensure it runs good. Have fun!

7 minutes ago, For Ever said:

RAM could be a big problem, essentially. You still could be losing a lot of FPS there with the places loading in. I have a friend playing with 8 RAM, seems to be quite laggy there. Also, the game is CPU intensive, hence I would suggest you play with medium or some settings to ensure it runs good. Have fun!

the guy can run it fine i ran with 4th gen i5 ddr3 8gb and gtx 750ti on my old pc

2 hours ago, Asserg said:

I will play with 8gb for now but I am planning to upgrade to 16gb. Thank you for your answers 🙂

If you're only planning to play Grand Theft Auto V, I think 8GB is enough, you don't need much ram for GTA 5, it barely takes up 6 gigs and 8 is more than enough. But unless you wanna run other games as well then grab 16. But I firmly believe 8GB is enough for GTA 5. 

What i5 processor is that? What's the model number? i5 11600k? Are you planning to run mods as well? 

• dawpi locked this topic