The current situation with garages

Aquila

8 hours ago, Kaz said:

Honestly this would only be a bandaid.

I’ll take a bandaid over just letting it become an infected mess with no treatment provided whatsoever.

Just something, anything for that matter to stop and deter people from maxing out their vehicles performance stats would be appreciated. Give people a reason to not make everything on their car 4/4; add vehicle performance variety to the server.

2 hours ago, EMC said:

I find it funny because their never open, yet when they are their never hiring? Counter intuitive in my opinion. 

Seriously needs a compromise.

I've said it before we're not lacking mechanics, we're lacking truckers to deliver comps. I have 35 employees and there's about 6 of them that wanted to open just this week and we were able to do it last night after 3 days of pain trying to get truckers to deliver.

OVC constantly opens for recruitment every month and I get 10+ applicants every month but it's hard to find a suitable players that meets my standard, usually two trainees get hired every month.

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

Does this apply for the crate purchases as well? Pretty sure payment already went into bank. It’s the fact that truckers still have to carry cash to buy the crates.

Yes.

I'll lock the thread, the garage issue is very temporary due to the 70+ new cars that everyone wants to mod. I've also increased trucking stocks spawning to make it 2x faster for now.

• Upvote 4