What car do you drive?

WhiteShadow

On 11/12/2017 at 4:06 PM, Flamer said:

Scania is love, Scania is life.

Euro trucks don't have feeling they're clinical kind of trucks with automatics and boring looks.

Y'all never drove a 389 is all I'm saying until you drive a real truck you can talk.

scania-truck-new.jpg

fitzgerald-glider-kits-peterbilt-389-flat-top-9.jpg

Honestly if you prefer the Scania, I don't understand....

Edited by Mattkov
8 hours ago, Mattkov said:

Euro trucks don't have feeling they're clinical kind of trucks with automatics and boring looks.

Y'all never drove a 389 is all I'm saying until you drive a real truck you can talk.

scania-truck-new.jpg

I don't drive a truck but my family member does. You cry about Euro Trucks so much, seems like a lot of these trucks have crashed into you or smth. Imo, these two trucks in particular, I'd prefer Scania, although I like Muricans more usually.

Edited by Lance
10 hours ago, Mattkov said:

scania-truck-new.jpg

There's two sides to everything, you can make a Scania look great, and those new ones, they're kinda.. Meh. But there's a whole different culture in Europe regarding trucks. Driving a truck with a automatic transmission has its good sides. I mean, I do city driving, I can pay more attention to the road and the surroundings when I don't have to shift gears all the time. On the highway, sure, it's nice to have a manual and be able to do everything yourself but the auto's do allow you to change gears when you want to.

Below are some examples of trucks that doesn't look as clinical or boring.

8032655020_047be0d1d8_b.jpg

21224503_484538568575778_726841115689143

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Gall locked this topic