( Discussion ) I believe the usage of lawyers on this server is pretty unrealistic

Just now, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Except here they simply see "uninsured" whenever your insurance expires, so it is a problem here.

That it is, but I don't blame them. I get pulled over every time I log in, reason is always the same. Uninsured car. In real life I don't believe cops would be that cruel to fine you on your renew day.

34 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

That it is, but I don't blame them. I get pulled over every time I log in, reason is always the same. Uninsured car. In real life I don't believe cops would be that cruel to fine you on your renew day.

You would be surprised. 

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Actually they can do that. If you car is uninsured they can even suspend your license and impound your car. Cops do not see when your insurance expired I believe, they only see, that it is uninsured.

We do see when an insurance ended/ends, you literally receive a warning about vehicle insurance when you get in aswell.

On 7/22/2021 at 9:30 AM, arandomgamer said:

If you throw a glance at the Court forums you'll see all sorts of low income people throw frivolous lawsuits around. Most of the time they lose, and it's for small claims, too. There's no way they'd get a profit from those law suits.

I think it's highly unrealistic how many lawsuits we have. Lawyers are expensive in real life, where in the hell are people with no jobs getting the funds to take the Police/Sheriff departments to court?

As an IRL lawyer, I can assure you people with a wide variety of income can hire you. There's plenty of agreements you can make with your client to make profit from without charing him tons of money. As for the current law system? Yeah, if you want more immersion some things need a few tunes but I wouldn't bother changing if the system works right now. But to answer your question, poor people also have access to the justice system, even if it's a million dollar law suit.

• Wuhtah locked this topic