XM Radio Hosting - How to cast from your own broadcasting tool instead of using the Auto DJ?

Smog

I'm looking to use the XMR in game to play live improv using an MPC through a mixer. I've used Icecast stations in the past and usually it's as simple as having the source password, IP & Port, and you're set - just set the input on a tool like B.U.T.T. or another encoder and the noise gets pushed to the station. I can't seem to figure out what IP is the correct one for the server - or if it's even possible to accomplish what I'm trying to do at all using Azuracast in it's current config. Is there something simple I missed or is this impossible?

Yeah it's specifically for Icecast / Shoutcast, accomplishes something similar as SAM Broadcaster, the issue is I purchased a radio station with world points through the UCP, which seems to be setup with a server, my struggle is actually finding the correct server information from the panel at http://xmr2.gta.world  -  You can set it up with an Auto DJ, but I'd like to stream directly through the server in a similar fashion as one would to a regular Icecast / shoutcast server with SAM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • dawpi locked this topic