Black Rose Beauty Salon

Pickle

Name: Cece

Comment: OH MY GOD, I love this place so much.  I got my lash extensions done here, and eyebrow tinting. AMAZING. No fall out on the lashes. Also did the underarm hair removal treatment. Ella and Geneiveive took great care of me! Nails done, hair done, everything didddddd you #fancy huuuuh.  HIGHLY RECOMENDED WILL RETURN WITH ALL MY FRIENDS. ♥

Rating:

cecesalon.png

• Upvote 3
  • 5 weeks later...

Name: Aoife Reilly

Comment: At first, I came to the salon to keep my boyfriend company. He wanted to get waxed. Turns out, I got a manicure and pedicure. Ella and the other lass were really helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend their services. If you have some spare time and want to feel better, stop by their salon!

Rating:

Edited by Ontimedude
  • Upvote 2

Name: Daniel Voss

Comment: Amazing service, made the whole process really smooth and comforting, I'll definitely be going back there again. Staff are professionals and respectable, place is very well designed and organized. No complaints at all, deserved five stars.

Rating:

Edited by SamMorgan
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 months later...

Name: C. Thompson

Comment: The three girls that provided the service are top class girls. Venesia was a very friendly but genuine person who always is open to talk about everything and delivered an outstanding result. Sofia knows her stuff and provided a good but rapid service. If anyone ever has a doubt to come here, don't they are the best in the business.

Rating:

• $$ locked this topic