Black Rose Beauty Salon

Pickle

• 1 month later...

Username: Erinn♥
Comment: Oh my God, the absolute pampering I received here almost brought me to tears. The absolute MUST GO to get yourselves treated like royalty. Ella runs the best in the city. LUCY is an absolute treasure!! Thank you for making me feel like an absolute Queen today, ladies. ♥ Five stars, five stars, five stars!!

Rating: 

• Upvote 1

Username: Rhy Rhy
Comment: I never knew places like this were a thing! I busted my nails up as a kid and always thought they would be fine; however, I found out just how beautiful they could be with the help of Black Rose!
Rating: 

• Upvote 1

Username: Alyssa

Comment: Great conversation, friendly staff, and an awesome job with my nails!! I was trembling with excitement at what amazing work Ella did, they look beautiful! The staffs hospitality was great and I highly recommend the Black Rose to anyone who wants to feel like a Queen!!!!!  (or King!) 

Rating:

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Username: Shiny_Smooth_Butt_69
Comment: Amazing service. Got my ass waxed here for the first time a while ago and I just keep coming back. Calm, professional service. No one made me feel embarrassed at all, love these guys. 11/10 recommend.

Rating:

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • $$ locked this topic