Black Rose Beauty Salon

Pickle

Name: Ellie

Comment: This is my first time and first experience with such saloon. I have to admit I was expecting less. They were sweet, helpful, on point. I got the Glow Facial Massage and Ella made sure that my face does not look older than it should be. Definitely recommending, there is no such thing as price for your self-care.

Rating:

• Upvote 2

Name: Lucy

Comment:  These girls are so kind! The atmosphere is perfect and the service is top quality. I got some acrylic nails done after a stressful day and this is exactly what I needed. The price is reasonable and I highly recommend these ladies! Kaylee and Ella are the best!

Rating:

• Upvote 2

**Business Announcement** 

To all my incredible clients and friends, after much consideration I have determined that it's time that I part ways with the Black Rose Beauty Salon. I've spent countless hours planning and coordinating the creation of Black Rose Beauty to provide exceptional salon service to the city of Los Santos, and I feel that over the years I've maintained a strong presence in the amazing community of Alta/Hawick and I've striven to provide a modern yet relaxing salon environment to both the men and women in this community. I appreciate all of the business that you've provided to help stabilize my small business for as long as it has existed, and I encourage you to continue to support the business as I transition the ownership of the business off to my fellow co-worker and hired manager, Ella Hansen. I know that the salon will be kept in great hands, and will continue to provide exceptional salon services to the community. 

And with that, I thank everyone for the amazing memories during our times of service. I am thankful to have met such amazing men and women from all walks of life and have built lasting friendships with a lot of our clientele. 

Sincerely,

Kaylee Volta

• Upvote 5

Name: bigr

Comment: noice fuckin place to get ya beauty needs taken care of. chose to get the photogenic facial for an upcomin movie audition. the little whited haired sheila - think the name was ella - did it for me... and let me fuckin tell all you cunts readin this... she did a hell of a fuckin job! real friendly woman and obviously knew what she was doin. came in feelin like yesterday's rubbish then came out feelin like a million bloody bucks. she's a fuckin miracle worker, well worth the money ya spend.  you would be a spastic retard if ya didn't give this salon a chance. five stars from big r. 

Rating: 

• Upvote 1
  • $$ locked this topic