Black Rose Beauty Salon

Pickle

Follow us on FACEBROWSER

Visit our WEBSITE

» R E V I E W S

Would you like to be featured in our reviews section? Only our most loyal customers get a feature! If you have recently stopped in to Black Rose, please feel free to comment on our website ((below)), for a possibility of being featured under our customer reviews! Feel free to drop an image of your transformation! xoxo!

SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES! 

Edited by Pickle
  • Upvote 24
  • Thanks 3
  • Applaud 2

Name: Ava

Comment: I had my nails done by Ella. She's quite possibly the friendliest person on earth; both the service and the aftercare are incredible. I'm definitely considering more visits for other operations, and would recommend to anyone else considering a visit for themselves. 

Thank you, Ella, for the amazing experience!

Rating:

Edited by Bloodseeker

Name: Leah Davis

Comment: Just had a wash and trim, but Kaylee was amazingly attentive and down to earth! Don't know if I can swear in this comment section but fucking hell! Don't cheat yourself of a great time and a good cut!

Rating:

• Upvote 2

Name: Alex Morgan

Comment: Want to be treated like royalty? This is the place. Not only are these girls extremely nice, they know what they're doing! Most professional and pleasant experience I've had in Los Santos. This is worth every minute of your time. You need to experience this.

Rating:

• Upvote 2

Name: Amy

Comment: Fantastic place. I was hesitant, as I've never had a facial done before, but I was blown away by the professionalism and politeness from Ella, will definitely return!

Rating: 

Edited by UdgeyWudgey
  • Upvote 1

Name: Doc

Comment: After a shit day I went here to get my nails done. Instantly it was a relaxing atmosphere. There was a bit of a wait but that was perfectly fine as it was worth the wait in the end. Lovely staff, lovely place, will only be going here for all my beauty needs now. 

Rating:

• $$ locked this topic