Economy revamp [Testing phase]

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 11:37 AM, zaXer. said:

The bank is definitely not free, like it is IG right now. You get transfer fees (sure, sometimes in some specific situations, there arent any), you get maintenance fees on your accounts, you get withdraw fees and so on.

Not at my bank. Completely free checking as well. Must be a EU thing. 

On 9/13/2021 at 12:37 PM, zaXer. said:

The bank is definitely not free, like it is IG right now. You get transfer fees (sure, sometimes in some specific situations, there arent any), you get maintenance fees on your accounts, you get withdraw fees and so on.

Not all banks are, but my bank is free so long as you meet the minimum requirements. If I maintain $500 in my account, there's no maintenance fees at all. This is pretty standard practice in most banks. If you maintain a minimum amount, they won't charge a monthly maintenance fee. I also don't get charged to withdraw money at an ATM through the bank and I get reimbursed for up to $10 a month if I have to take money out of a non-partner ATM. It doesn't cost me a thing to transfer from my account to someone else's account (unless its through a wire transfer), but a standard transfer from one account to the other costs nothing. This is all in the US.

Edited by 99
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Developer
4 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

Is there anything that you need help with when it comes to testing, @Strobe ?

Nothing, it's just pending on a day that nervous and I can coordinate and roll it out. However any testing on it is still appreciated given changes that occured inside other systems and were later merged into it.