Economy revamp [Testing phase]

It still says "you can't afford that" if you try to refuel a PD vehicle without enough cash on you, even though the government is paying for it.  The check for enough money should come after the check on who is paying for it.

+ Carwash is the same.  It's saying I don't have enough even though I wouldn't be paying for it.

Edit:  Actually it doesn't look like the test server is currently running the economy update ;o

Edited by Paenymion
  • Upvote 1

This is more of a question in regard to the new system than anything. Sorry if this has been answered already but I haven't seen it. As far as furnishing goes, will it be possible to buy /furniture with bank money as well? As typically when you're furnishing a house you have to take like 300k out of the bank all at once and I could imagine that might set off some alarm bells with the announcement made in the GTA:W discord earlier today.

2 minutes ago, Sush said:

This is more of a question in regard to the new system than anything. Sorry if this has been answered already but I haven't seen it. As far as furnishing goes, will it be possible to buy /furniture with bank money as well? As typically when you're furnishing a house you have to take like 300k out of the bank all at once and I could imagine that might set off some alarm bells with the announcement made in the GTA:W discord earlier today.

It's been answered yes on discord, it's already live on next update with bank money.

• Upvote 1
On 8/20/2021 at 2:28 PM, Paenymion said:

It still says "you can't afford that" if you try to refuel a PD vehicle without enough cash on you, even though the government is paying for it.  The check for enough money should come after the check on who is paying for it.

+ Carwash is the same.  It's saying I don't have enough even though I wouldn't be paying for it.

Edit:  Actually it doesn't look like the test server is currently running the economy update ;o

I've also experienced this, it happens with business vehicles. Even though the business is paying if you don't have enough cash on you it stops you refuelling/using a carwash. Happens on the test server and the main server.

Question from the LEO side of things - With large money transactions will there be a database we can access for each player with regards to their bank account transactions finances etc etc with warranted authority ofc? 

• Developer
27 minutes ago, K3V said:

Question from the LEO side of things - With large money transactions will there be a database we can access for each player with regards to their bank account transactions finances etc etc with warranted authority ofc? 

Sadly due to a still on going debate in regards to how the IC Enforcement Part will be handled, that is yet up to debate. An MDC-Like Panel was made which contained a weekly income report for every character that had their account not seized by a warrent (In the case that it was seized by a warrant, all transactions were visible) but is moved to inactive for the remainder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer
51 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

@Strobe, what if a shop only wants to accepts bank transfers? 

Are they then made responsible to report anyone, who uses the script to pay through cash anyway, for powergaming?

If an employee works there they can just decline the order (it states which method was used during the order) otherwise if they keep it open there is no possibility right now to tag the business with an exclusive payment method.

• Developer
7 hours ago, Bauer said:

Is this going to be implemented soon or soonTM?

It is on the test server where you can test it out, the final launch is pending on a specific date where a full day is available for maintenance. Otherwise it will end in a barrage of "Revert this now" posts rather than soonTM posts.

• Upvote 1