Economy revamp [Testing phase]

• Developer
3 hours ago, Eficion said:

If you go to your inventory and click on money, nothing happens, if you click for a second time then it opens the next menu. 

That is because you click on a category (e. g. Food, Weapons, Various) the first time and the second time on an actual item (e. g. Burger, SMG). It's how that inventory-menu is built.

• Upvote 1
  • Developer
9 hours ago, serah said:

How will this affect mapping? Will we finally be able to use our bank funds instead of cash?

Please god

It creates a mapping-session then pays from your bank. No option for now to select between cash and bank, but that's more convenient I would say then having to select by cash or by bank each time you map.

• Developer
14 hours ago, Dutch said:

Ammunation does not give an option for how to purchase weapon/ammo/weapon-component, still requires money to be on hand.

71410d6af386858eee7ca4daf6e0cfdf.gif

Is this still present on the test server? I could not reproduce it on my local server.

• Developer
14 hours ago, Dutch said:

Ammunation does not give an option for how to purchase weapon/ammo/weapon-component, still requires money to be on hand.

Seems that the server switched to the regular branch today, hence why you had no option there. 

• Upvote 1