Economy revamp [Testing phase]

The Base of the Economy-System made by @Strobe is deployed on: 51.178.79.228:22012

Appreciate it if you could just simulate normal playing on there, especially jobs and other payment involving features from the server.

In total all transfers of money (230+ spots) alongside many new features have been implemented there. So please try to touch as many money-based features such as jobs, buying items or working in shops as you can and report them back.

Features:

• Cash is now an item that can be given, placed and taken from any vehicle, interior and safe just like other regular items.
  • For instance stashing money in your vehicle -> /vpitem [item-id <- in this case the money's id from /inv] [amount]
  • Furthermore /transfer /btransfer and /ftransfer are in place and any transaction now requires a routing number. (/bankdata or /stats)
  • If you want to transfer money from your personal account to any routing number -> /transfer
  • If you want to transfer money from your faction account to any routing number -> /ftransfer (Short-cut commands to deposit withdraw to your personal /fdeposit /fwithdraw)
  • If you want to transfer money from your Business account to any routing number -> /btransfer
  • The routing number allows you to transfer to any account, be it company, organisation or personal (Of course only those that would have been transferable to normally before, e. g. Organisations such as crime groups are exempt naturally)

We now have hidden Server-Bankaccounts that keep track of any outgoing and incoming payment and generated money such as Jobs, /charity, property-management bank. Thereby every transaction on the server is in the double entry account format, needing a place where the money came from and where it goes to.

A proper alt-to-alt check is now in place keeping track of alt alt attempts on money, items and dropped-items.

All job-payments are switched to bank-payment as well as payments to employees.

You now have a dialogue on every purchase, fuelling and other money decisions to specify whether or not you want to pay in cash or bank wise. This decision is also display on /acceptorder so owners and employees can decide to reject certain types of payment.

An economy watchdog is in place to keep track of money doubling and inconsistencies allowing us to spot obvious exploits.

Furthermore, with the double entry bookkeeping we now can sum every players equities and liabilities and get their balance. If the balance deviates from the value they currently have they are either part of an exploit (if they have too much) or have lost money due to server-issues (if they have too less). A better Bank User-Interface as well as the start of the IRS-like faction will be the next big goal alongside fixing any bugs found on the test-server.

Report all bugs on this thread.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 21
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 1
  • Developer
12 hours ago, stringer said:

Random "A" option when trying to pay for fuel, not sure if it's for anything else or only for fuel.

U0yRIge.png

b87c9909bbdb6ec2e2f30466c4179498.jpg

Do you remember by any chance which shops you passed through before? It seems to be linked to hitting a certain shop as it does not display that "A" normally.

50 minutes ago, Strobe said:

Do you remember by any chance which shops you passed through before? It seems to be linked to hitting a certain shop as it does not display that "A" normally.

Gas station in strawberry, and a phone store next to it, but I don't see it on the main server. (The phone store)

Edited by stringer
1 hour ago, Strobe said:

Had the same bug happen with A popping up as the first line of the payment method. It happened for me with the gun store in Hawick/West Vinewood. I hadn't entered or purchased anything from stores prior to this.

• Developer
1 hour ago, stringer said:

Gas station in strawberry, and a phone store next to it, but I don't see it on the main server. (The phone store)

45 minutes ago, Farrell said:

Had the same bug happen with A popping up as the first line of the payment method. It happened for me with the gun store in Hawick/West Vinewood. I hadn't entered or purchased anything from stores prior to this.

Spoiler

cef77d345736fabb01ed9a7cbabb11a7.jpg

cef77d345736fabb01ed9a7cbabb11a7.jpg

Cannot reproduce sadly right now on the test-server.

If you guys experience it again hit me up, might have been from yesterdays wrong merging and gone today(?). Otherwise if there's just a slight thing that you do differently then pressing "Y", "UP", "DOWN" or "ENTER inside those Menus then just mention it.

Thank you both for testing it!