Some suggestions

MvP

Hello,

I have some suggestions for the server. Let me mention about them.

1. When we start a phone call, we can see the name of the person opposite of us. You should change it as his/her number instead of his/her name.

2. My another suggestion is about home/business system.  You should change the colors of the marks in front of the doors according to the workplace or the home situation.

For businesses:

Selling (Blue mark)

Sold/Owned (White or Orange mark)

For houses:

Selling (Green mark)

Owned (Yellow mark)

Colors can be changed. And you can also add the name of business, lock situation, owner and entrance fee above the mark.  (you can think that as a business sign)

3. We can't place a mark on the map. This is so bad. :/

4. Taximeter

• Upvote 1
On 4/5/2018 at 3:20 AM, MvP said:

1. When we start a phone call, we can see the name of the person opposite of us. You should change it as his/her number instead of his/her name.

I'll address this suggestion as the business side I am not familiar with on this server (been in-active for a good while).

I would love to see something like the following:

[PHONE #] Male: Alright, I'll see you there.

[PHONE #] Female: Sure, be there in five.

This way you can know at least what gender the person is and know how to address him/her. Something you can distinguish IRL via phone call.

{NAME} says (phone): {MESSAGE}

I don't think we need to make it say "Male" or "Female" just look at the players name, determine if it's a guy or gal and address them the proper way if you wish to do so as you would be able to hear a voice over the phone in result you can determine if a guy or gal is speaking.

5 hours ago, matical said:

{NAME} says (phone): {MESSAGE}

I don't think we need to make it say "Male" or "Female" just look at the players name, determine if it's a guy or gal and address them the proper way if you wish to do so as you would be able to hear a voice over the phone in result you can determine if a guy or gal is speaking.

The "male" or "female" idea is stupid imo, considering that males can have feminine voices, and females can have masculine voices to some extent. 

I like matical's post.