Incoming Los Santos Tuners update in GTA Online.

1 minute ago, Jennie said:

This is something that I have always thought, in real life you can afford to have several cars but in GTAW they force you to sell them because the prices are absurdly high and your character (in theory) cannot afford them.

Yep. For some of the most basic, slow, nothing special cars they're very poorly overpriced. I see why people would rather just save up a little more and get the cooler, sports/fast/luxurious cars. 

Also, bikes IRL are pretty dirt cheap, even 2021 ones. Not here tho. Why?

47 minutes ago, Jennie said:

This is something that I have always thought, in real life you can afford to have several cars but in GTAW they force you to sell them because the prices are absurdly high and your character (in theory) cannot afford them.

It makes no sense to me either. I remember way back they wanted to make it a bit of a pain to own and maintain a car, by putting sports car prices really high. Didn't help anyone.

I guess the sports car enthusiasts are to blame. I just want a truck, bike, and "weekend car" but I can't because I get penalised.

If there's one thing this game is lacking, it's stanced two-door imports and muscle cars. Hopefully this update will spice the game up a little... I never see any cars that aren't boring sedans and minivans you could get in real life in exciting colors like GREY and BEIGE and WHITE. I know we're trying to keep it realistic here, but there's such a thing as too realistic.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Skip said:

If there's one thing this game is lacking, it's stanced two-door imports and muscle cars. Hopefully this update will spice the game up a little... I never see any cars that aren't boring sedans and minivans you could get in real life in exciting colors like GREY and BEIGE and WHITE. I know we're trying to keep it realistic here, but there's such a thing as too realistic.

Really? I'm thinking the opposite. There's been way too many sports, muscle, and super class cars released in the past few updates, that normal saloons haven't really been much of a thing.

I want more normal cars.

2 hours ago, Skip said:

This.

• Wuhtah locked this topic