Incoming Los Santos Tuners update in GTA Online.

Just now, BigSmileLing said:

It won't, there are already Torettos, Paul and Tsuki doing the same driving a rental.

Yeah I know, and off road trucks, and european sports car (this is the most common actually, rather than any JDM), and muscle cars even. I was just being sarcastic.

7 hours ago, SpritDodo said:

I'm not talking about illegal RP. Also realistically if you were someone to do only illegal stuff you'll have to lounder your money a lot so I find it difficult to just go and buy new expensive cars. Having said that even a normal business that gets its money from just every entry in the business could make up to 160k a week almost. The guy said 200k avarage which means you could make even more. I'm sorry but I don't see anybody making that money without farming, or if you go and gamble, but come on you should be counting what you can make working. 

I'm all in for new vehicles and I would love to see the new ones added, the issue is that you can't have vehicles that cost more than the market price of the most luxurious apartment in the city. It's impossible that an RS6 can cost like that not to mention many other vehicles.

itwasajoke

2 hours ago, Aquila said:

Sad they keep adding boring Ubermacht vehicles into the game. For once I'd like to see a normal BMW 3 Series or an M3 F or G generations, instead they're adding an M2 equivalent. 

There's already a 3 series which is the Sentinel.

17 minutes ago, Aquila said:

Yeah but that's not a modern 3 Series.

it's not but I believe they look at the current things that are hot on the market. M2 was a big hit on the web when it came out, probably in the future if they feel like maybe they could add the new M3 or M4, but I find it hard. Mostly they focus on supercars or classics.

20 minutes ago, SpritDodo said:

it's not but I believe they look at the current things that are hot on the market. M2 was a big hit on the web when it came out, probably in the future if they feel like maybe they could add the new M3 or M4, but I find it hard. Mostly they focus on supercars or classics.

M2 is mostly popular among younger people really. In my town alone I see way too many M2s and they're often driven by people much younger than me.

I get what you mean though. M2s are the hype, and obviously GTA:V is played by younger people who love certain car brands. The only M3s I've seen are the ones from the original game. Hopefully they add an F generation M3...

4 minutes ago, Ronnie two poles said:

Cool, add them - but can we make the economy cars...more economic? Seems like people over pay for the average car. With the adaption of new cars/tuners etc in the future, can people RPing normal working wage/not rich actually be able to afford the "cheaper" cars? 

This is something that I have always thought, in real life you can afford to have several cars but in GTAW they force you to sell them because the prices are absurdly high and your character (in theory) cannot afford them.

• Wuhtah locked this topic