Incoming Los Santos Tuners update in GTA Online.

Hello everyone , hope someone already noticed the incoming update in GTA Online about new vehicles being added and such..I'd like to know what you guys think about that and do you think that its going to be possible to be added also in RAGEMP and GTA World in the future?

Dropping a links: OFFICIAL TRAILER.

REVIEW OF THE CARS: 

I mean, with this update, you're pleasing both the muscle and the tuner crowd. I don't see why not. No reason to restrict these since they're all 90's shitboxes anyway, apart from the new lore Supra, which even then, isn't THAT expensive in the US. New clothes, new cars, maybe new tattoos. I'm all up for it.

9 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

I mean, with this update, you're pleasing both the muscle and the tuner crowd. I don't see why not. No reason to restrict these since they're all 90's shitboxes anyway, apart from the new lore Supra, which even then, isn't THAT expensive in the US. New clothes, new cars, maybe new tattoos. I'm all up for it.

I don't see how can a Saleen be a shitbox, an s13, or any other vehicle they will add. If they will add those vehicles to the server, we'll see an RS3 that could cost the same like an apartment, or Supra that could cost almost half a milion...we all know how this is going to end.

• Wuhtah locked this topic