ArmA 3

brogza

any ArmA 3 no-lifers in here?

I have like 2.4K hours logged.. play a lot of King of the Hill Infantry Only etc.

would be dope if there was any solid players here to team up w and go crash some servers.

hit me up in PMs!

Edited by brogza
On 7/17/2021 at 1:01 AM, brogza said:

any ArmA 3 no-lifers in here?

I have like 2.4K hours logged.. play a lot of King of the Hill Infantry Only etc.

would be dope if there was any solid players here to team up w and go crash some servers.

hit me up in PMs!

played a lot of the 1942 inf only servers would love to play the game again

3 hours ago, Oaks. said:

Got 2k hours myself, playing a lot of Mike Force recently. SOG DLC is one of the best for the series.

oh yeah i was rly impressed with it. what MF server do u play? i havent touched SOG in a few weeks but it was a lot of fun.

3 hours ago, Yoak said:

played a lot of the 1942 inf only servers would love to play the game again

you should! i dont know if any 1942 servers exist anymore but if they did i'd give them a shot. that modpack was awesome.

1 hour ago, brogza said:

oh yeah i was rly impressed with it. what MF server do u play? i havent touched SOG in a few weeks but it was a lot of fun.

you should! i dont know if any 1942 servers exist anymore but if they did i'd give them a shot. that modpack was awesome.

I play a custom one on the Server Browser, Mike Force Friends, it's usually 50/64 too, so it's a good amount of people + really food performance, I'm always above 45 fps on that server.

• Upvote 1