People need to chill with aggressiveness, really. It's not healthy, have a break, have a kit kat.

Kappaurel

1 hour ago, Ink said:

When i read this thread's title, I was like "yeah, there totally is an aggression/attitude problem in the GTA:W community and we should be more aware of it so that we can improve."

And then I clicked in and saw this was just about people over-using guns in-game. 

I mean... I guess that's a problem too...

It's not just guns actually!

It's people looking for conflict EVERYWHERE.

You look at someone? YO' UH' WHAT'S UP, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?

You enter a bar and ask some stuff? YO A COP OR WHA UH HOMIE?

It's like they crave for conflict, always look for an excuse to get violent. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Timzii said:

Feel free to apply for PD and join the heavily under staffed firearms licensing division which already has a ton of work with current system. Whilst the solutions you've proposed would've been great, we don't have that kind of manpower to execute it.

The optimism is appreciated, but I don't think that boost in manpower is ever going to arrive.

Seen a lot of names on my friends list end up in the "always offline forever" section recently.

31 minutes ago, Wolfhound said:

Keep it IC, but make sure you cry your eyes out in the reports section when you get bodied for fucking with the wrong person.

Everyone is the wrong person in the server, that's the problem LMAO. The "keep it IC" gang arrived, which is basically who this discussion is aimed at. You all just need a way to let out frustrations through violence in a game and it shows.

2 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

Everyone is the wrong person in the server, that's the problem LMAO. The "keep it IC" gang arrived, which is basically who this discussion is aimed at. You all just need a way to let out frustrations through violence in a game and it shows.

44 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

hurr durr legal rp good illegal rp bad xDD

OT: yes the situation in question seems at very least stupid but hey when the community suggested that there are more restrictions on CCW (r.e. catgirl biker gunning down a peckerwood) it was almost instantly shot down by administration