People need to chill with aggressiveness, really. It's not healthy, have a break, have a kit kat.

Kappaurel

4 minutes ago, Alyssa McCarthy said:

Y'all been watching way too many movies if you think that's how most Americans act.

Whether it is or isn't how Americans act, it's becoming mandatory as how Los Santos Residents should act. Slip for even a second and you've got unaffiliated Davis gangbangers holding you at gunpoint and forcibly stripsearching you a block away from Mission Row PD.

Edited by DasFroggy

When i read this thread's title, I was like "yeah, there totally is an aggression/attitude problem in the GTA:W community and we should be more aware of it so that we can improve."

And then I clicked in and saw this was just about people over-using guns in-game. 

I mean... I guess that's a problem too...

• Upvote 1

Can agree with the sentiment, people DO use guns a little more than they should but your example isn't the best considering people have had guns pulled on them in situations just like this IRL and some have unfortunately lost their lives. 

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, Stanty said:

Getting a gun license should be much harder than it currently is. I have seen a lot of players with PF and CCW licenses who don't even know some basic laws about the weapon license, they simply got lucky to pass the test after 3rd try or cheated.

The application process is awesome, but there has to be more to it. Officers could host a training for the accepted applicants, quiz them in-game and interview them.

Process is going to take longer, become harder and bring some RP.

^ This. We need less CCW superheroes roaming the streets.

We should also enforce longer sentences in prison for murders, shootings, etc. so that people think twice before escalating situations into gun violence. 

This is the perfect case for the average person to use their firearm. Waving a bat around, which could be lethal, while proclaiming to be insane, will justify using a firearm to deter crime. Doesn't matter whether "it a prank, bro!". Have you seen the videos where people pull out their firearm at pranksters? 

21 minutes ago, sCrax said:

We should also enforce longer sentences in prison for murders, shootings, etc. so that people think twice before escalating situations into gun violence.

Literally never going to happen. Apparently "fun" takes priority, except when it's not fun for the victims.