How did you 'improve' as a roleplayer?

books

First of all you need to be able to understand and be able to use English effectively.

Secondly, you need to RP with the people who are good RPers.

Third way to improve yourself is using your creativity in your RolePlay lines, be detailed and try to explain and express the situation your character is in. Don't skip some of the small things you do, and keep the lines going on constantly so you don't look dry and boring to RP with.

Blend all of this with a good amount of experience in RP and you're a top tier RP'er.

I myself am RP'ing since 2011, started in RP servers of SA:MP until 2020, then started playing in GTA:W after I got a good PC. 

Roleplaying with somebody who has above average knowledge of English and usually describes their roleplay in great detail will probably improve yours as well, considering you'll be learning and trying to copy it to a certain level. Surround yourself with people who are immersive to play with and roleplay accordingly and you'll improve in no time. 

just don't break the server rules, the rest is subjective

a good roleplayer can be defined differently by different people. just look at certain legal and illegal rpers dissing each other's rp qualities... both sides thinking theirs is superior when they go back and forth with: (( stfu pf warrior mallrat! )) , (( no u stfu Davis DMer ))

p.s: yes, i also read the thread name wrong. and i didn't improve shit, every time i think i did there is someone out there that points out i suck 😞

Edited by Tammm
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic