What’s something in GTA:W that you have found interesting?

nardo

37 minutes ago, Capoh said:

Gang beef/RP that doesn't just escalate to sliding on someone's block and killing them then saying "Fuck you and your dead homies" over there bodies.

fr, I also like when young criminal characters actually rp fear and dont act like the hitmen twins from Breaking Bad... people like to talk about robocops what about robogangsters lol

but to be on topic I like how every time I think of some cool feature or improvement its like the dev team is one step ahead and implements it... this happened with the mod cars, then the corpse system, and then the drug overhaul, and now the new economy update. the dev team here has amazing ideas the only thing that stops them is that they are a small group of volunteers with limited resources.

• Applaud 4
On 9/13/2021 at 2:45 AM, Capoh said:

Gang beef/RP that doesn't just escalate to sliding on someone's block and killing them then saying "Fuck you and your dead homies" over there bodies.

Yeah, but it's still the pinnacle of elite-RP and god-tier questnum when you caravan 12 deep on opps block, smoke all they section and say "Fuck you and your dead homies" while standing over their "DEAD" bodies, holding a scratched MP9 with 4 pistol ammo left.

Other than that? I found intresting how the quality of passive-rp has severely dropped in the past 3 years. I remember my early crim days as an avid passive-rp'er 7 hrs daily outside, on the steps. People used to talk about everything, right now? Not anymore. Ionno, maybe all these years of rp eventually get you jaded?

• Wuhtah locked this topic