South Central Los Santos & Davis Are Two Different Things

Cadillac

South Central Los Santos & Davis Question  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Davis has been annexed into the municipality of Los Santos. It's been fully incorporated. Davis City Hall – which does exist in our world – is no longer called that, it's been officially renamed to Southern District Offices. It used to be its own city but not anymore. That's the IC continuity that we follow in the city and state government.

I used to call the three major areas/regions of the map Rockford Hills (including Richman, Burton, etc.), Davis (including Strawberry, Chamberlain Hills, etc.) and Del Perro (including Vespucci, Pacific Bluffs, etc.) but then I kinda realised that nobody else seemed to do the same.

I really wanted separate mayors for Davis, Rockford Hills, and Del Perro, but they're all so small that it wouldn't make sense. Not sure if times are different now though. Davis is too small for us to actually consider it a real, separate city. It's pretty much a single neighbourhood.

• 2 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic