What is a very underrated server feature that most people dont know of/dont use?

Valkyr_

It's crazy how some of the commands here aren't listed in any of the command lists on the forum, nor are they listed anywhere in /help whatsoever either.

There definitely needs to be a re-made master list of all the commands that include a bunch of the ones listed in this thread.

On 7/17/2021 at 9:47 AM, EMC said:

/vbreakin is my fav

/my - Puts an animation in chat that finishes your name with 's

Example: /my hands would begin to shake.

*John Doe's hands would begin to shake.*

/sp is cool too

okay that /my command is one i had no idea about, so using that

On 7/17/2021 at 5:46 AM, Dom. said:

/fortnite

is it a real cmd and if so what does it do

On 7/17/2021 at 7:47 AM, EMC said:

/vbreakin is my fav

/my - Puts an animation in chat that finishes your name with 's

Example: /my hands would begin to shake.

*John Doe's hands would begin to shake.*

/sp is cool too

What does /sp do?

3 hours ago, Aquila said:

What does /sp do?

On 7/14/2021 at 11:15 PM, Cerulean said:

Hello!

I've been using /sp [value] (speed limit - to limit my vehicle's speed, it prevents it from going above a certain value) command for a while now.

The vehicle have to be above 10 mph in order for the /sp command to work (example /sp 60).

The process needs to be redone, everytime a player do /changechar, /vp then /vg, enters / exists an interior, etc.

Just a note, sorry to shatter hopes but /toggleclicktomove just like the follow command are both insanely desynced. For you both of them will look completely fine and normal, but then for others you'll be a teleporting mess with no animation.

This isn't just me either, both myself and other memebers of the FD did a few tests on each command and not a single one of us saw differently. 😞

On 7/20/2021 at 1:16 AM, Aquila said:

is it a real cmd and if so what does it do

What does /sp do?

/fortnite is not a real command, people are just childish. Some people posting stuff like /wherethefuckami etc, clearly not real, haha. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic