Rockstar Launcher/Social Club Offline only when I start RageMP

Every time I start RAGEMP my Rockstar Launcher always appears offline. But when I tried launching Rockstar Launcher manually and it went fine, I even tried booting up GTA V and still fine. So, I tried launching my game manually before starting RAGEMP, but it'll disconnect my social club instead so I'll still unable to connect to GTAW.

No matter what I do, the launcher or social club will always disconnect and I couldn't connect to GTAW every time I start the game through or with RAGEMP.

Even with VPN, it'll still appear offline and I couldn't sign in at all, I need help.

it's almost two weeks gone and I can't login! I'll lose everything.

This is when I open the launcher manually (no problem and worked flawlessly with and without VPN)

1436994111_manualopening.thumb.JPG.b434b97f299d88d53ffe65d2ea8dec18.JPG

This is when I open and launch RAGEMP (with and without VPN)

1920560434_offlinemodeevenwithVPN.thumb.JPG.9986ef22a12bd566f5a483b32fef631c.JPG

Edited by LookAtMyRight
11 hours ago, stringer said:

Try getting rid of GTA V and social club fully. Another option for you is if you got GTA V on Epic Games, you could use that version.

Regarding your properties, it's best you get into contact with Property Management as soon as possible.

@LookAtMyRight

yeah I already contacted them, it's safe atm.

oh yeah might try gta v epic version

edit: forgot to mention I've tried cleaning my PC from Rockstar Launcher and Social Club as well

Edited by LookAtMyRight

You still having this issue? Might be some issue with your internet connection or your DNS. Try flushing your DNS. I had this issue in the past and I used a guide that I found HERE. Give this a try and see if it helps you out cause it helped me out.

Edited by Ryu
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 3:47 AM, LookAtMyRight said:

Still having the issue, and no it's not my DNS as well. DNS, VPN, UPNP, DMZ, restart, reinstall is my basic stuff to do.

Did you fix? My brother had the same issue and he fixed editing the firewall's settings

58 minutes ago, LookAtMyRight said:

I already did the firewall setting thing as well, but back then it was still the same.

So, basically I just kinda waited it out and it worked again lol

Alright. Sometime happens to me too, specially when my internet is slow and the launcher goes in offline mode 

• dawpi locked this topic