[SOLD] Tinsel Towers luxurious apartment [2nd Floor].

Encore

XACCb9k.png

Hello everyone, who's reading this. I've got my apartment at one of the most crime-free neighborhoods complexes - Tinsel Towers, that i'm willing to trade or sell. 
I'm seeking for any standalone houses in Los Santos and any offers will be reviewed. Preferable areas for a trade are: Vespucci Canals, Mirror Park, La Puerta, but any other offers are acceptable for discussion as well. With this offer, i may add extra cash above, so our deal would be more suitable for both sides. 

Talking a little bit more about my apartment, it contains:

• 2 bedrooms (master and guest's bedrooms), which are located nearby.
  • 2 dining rooms, separated from each other (one is located closer to the kitchen, another is close to the panoramic window and piano).
  • Huge kitchen area for all your cooking experiments and any desirable dishes, that you may cook there.
  • Magnificently cozy TV area, which mostly looks like Cinema!
  • Office, so you may work right in this apartment.
  • Studio, which contains a bar and a dance floor and real DJ decks and mixer!
  • Another standalone bar, which is located close to the "Cinema area", so you may serve drinks right in the middle of amazing movie for your friends!
  • One bathroom, which contains your very own shower cabin, aesthetic bath and your washing machine (with drying function).
  • Amazing hall with animated screen, so your glance would be attached to the waterfall on it!
  • Automatic lights, which would makes this place even more comfortable and suitable for living.

This whole list of places contains just in one place and you may become it's owner today! How? Let's proceed to the circumstances.

Trade offers are preferable, as it was mentioned above. 

Minimum bet is: $700.000.
Every bid's step must be raised for: $10.000.

Buyout price is now set on: $900.000.

Current bid: N/A.

If you're willing to place your bet - you may do it below.

For any trade offers, you may comment about them below or privately, via phone or E-Mail.

Contacts:
Phone number: 6-6-6-4. 

E-mail: [email protected] (( Forum PM ))

Exterior picture.

Spoiler

yRmJbQK.png

Interior pictures.

Spoiler

JRTPoKv.jpg

vilIwgN.jpg

eyXB8Fo.jpg

PrZ0ITo.jpg

RxC6LAY.jpg

sqH6Z3g.jpg

NzpqPbD.jpg

ZZAEIpD.jpg

9YQQLct.jpg

PxWl798.jpg

gyli2P2.jpg

COhDdME.jpg

(( OOC information ))

Spoiler

X43whPs.png

Edited by Encore
  • Encore changed the title to [SOLD] Tinsel Towers luxurious apartment [2nd Floor].
  • JackieH locked this topic
  • dawpi unlocked this topic