Rewarding for players active roleplay. [UCP, and In Game]

Santana_

We’d literally be turning into DarkRP from the early days of Garry’s Mod if we went through with something like this. People would do pointless RP for points.

Though on the topic of world points for a hot minute, fuck how you either have to buy too little or too many points to get stuff. Just lemme get what I wanna get without having to buy additional fun bucks I’m never gonna use.

22 minutes ago, Yoak said:

also slightly going off topic here

@Santana_ why do you need an incentive to roleplay? World points dont give you an advantage and you don't NEED to donate to play the server, so I'm just curious why you'd want this suggestion to pass.

I didn't say they gave you a advantage, and yes I agree. You don't need to donate to play the server.
I was saying as just a reward for the support, not a lot of people of wealthy, nor poor.

Weed out the weak 😛

Roleplay is the whole point, my man!

It's been fairly well outlined throughout the comments before mine, but; first off the server's bills gotta get paid! world points are a bonus to you for taking the initiative to financially support GTA:W.

If you're not here to roleplay, but rather to farm things (businesses - properties - vehicles - WORLD POINTS), then why even bother? You're probably playing the wrong game. When it comes down to it none of that is any good and can be damaging to the roleplay you are trying to conduct on your character.

Even if it was a maximum of 5-10 points in a day you could earn; I still ask why, whats the point?

Edited by Hankton
Typo

I wish I could be paid in real life to say a word every couple minutes, life would be so peachy.

I'm going to say no to this because it can still easily be abused, even with people going AFK (people still love to use AutoHotkey these days). Plus, being rewarded to do what you're expected to do on this server is not good at all.

While some may be acting passive-aggresively towards you, I want to make it clear that people wouldn't want this because it would influence an unsavoury playing style.

• Upvote 1