Rewarding for players active roleplay. [UCP, and In Game]

Santana_

Detailed description: Give us world points for the active roleplay that we do in the server, it doesn't have to be a lot but this would still help out other people that isn't wealthy. 

You can script it like the jail system, where you roleplay in order to get your reward, for example. If you were AFK in public trying to farm points, it wouldn't work due to no roleplay being said in chat. ( Or you can script it your own way, doesn't matter. )

Commands to add: X

Items to add: X

How would your suggestion improve the server? It gives more people a reason to roleplay on the server. No matter if the WP's are 5, or 10, or even 1. It's still a good reason. 

Additional information: Others may think this is overkill or something in that category, but like I said this is for people that don't have jobs, get allowance, and or just doesn't have the money to be spending on World Points.  

... you're on a roleplay server and you want to be paid to roleplay?

HOW ABOUT (which I still don't agree with) : There is a thread in general discussions of complimenting your favorite roleplayer. Throughout the month, people can comment on it saying who they enjoyed roleplaying with and such, and whoever gets mentioned the most during that month, can receive a bit (A TINY BIT) of world points.

Even then, this can be abused and I still don't like the suggestion.

Edited by Wuhtah

World points are meant to be special rewards for people who pay the server's bills.  This suggestion defeats the purpose of world points.  And rest assured, rest completely assured, that people who abuse it to the absolute maximum.