The Ability To Turn Off Local OOC

Snoot

You have the right to ignore any /b there is. Besides it's better to have it enabled for evidence anyways. If you don't have the self control to ignore somebody's comments in /b then idk.

Truthfully by giving players the option to toggle /b youre limiting communication and if anything, the server needs more communication between players. 

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Beholder said:

You have the right to ignore any /b there is. Besides it's better to have it enabled for evidence anyways. If you don't have the self control to ignore somebody's comments in /b then idk.

Truthfully by giving players the option to toggle /b youre limiting communication and if anything, the server needs more communication between players. 

This really.

Turning it off won't benefit- if there's so much /b around you feel the need for it to be removed there's a problem with the ongoing scene already that certainly won't be solved by everyone (or some involved) just ignoring it.

I'm not completely against the suggestion but I really have never thought OMG I WISH PEOPLE WOULD SHUT UP IN /B. Maybe you need to change where you RP?

/b is useful in some situations and turning it off might be a problem. Sometimes things need to be communicated to everyone. One example I can think of is if you're RUNNING a business but you might need to /changechar quickly or quickly relog because you're bugged or literally need to step away form the computer for 30 seconds to answer a phone call or pee, or the door etc, if half the people have it turned off it's just goofy. 

On 7/8/2021 at 2:50 AM, shaobadman said:

As you said, if people have something important to say, they'll say it in PM. As time goes on I'm seeing /b be far more casual (I'm sometimes guilty of this myself when spoken to in /b).

I hope this gets added.

You can block PMs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic