Need help with fixing stutter.

Oaks.

14 minutes ago, shaobadman said:

Not one mention of CPU usage here yet, I'm surprised someone suggested reinstalling your OS before checking CPU usage - have you been monitoring yours?

Simple deduction. CPU usage can't be a problem.

"any other games are fine, I've been managing to play A3 recently with 0 stutters and thats iconic for poor performance."

Arma 3 is a lot more CPU intensive than GTA V, if that was an issue, he would have the same performance issues in Arma 3.

2 hours ago, Oaks. said:

CPU Usage is about 55-60 usually, never goes higher, which is the case for most games it appears, unless it's super intense like early access games.

How does your game perform in GTAO or single player? I noticed mine struggles with RAGEMP since coming back, but in 2018 it wasn't nearly as bad. My best assumption was that my PC didn't agree with the custom items in the server. 

3 hours ago, Oaks. said:

CPU Usage is about 55-60 usually, never goes higher, which is the case for most games it appears, unless it's super intense like early access games.

I've noticed GTA V in general lags my whole PC but I think that's common.

If you haven't checked how GTA:V SP or Online performs, then do it. RAGEMP is such a pain in the backside to play, and it's the only game client that causes my GPU to crash - not sure if it's due to the CEF or mods on the server, or something else.