What's the craziest thing that has ever happened to you in GTA:W?

nardo

On 7/17/2021 at 6:04 AM, Jaskman220 said:

I started talking with this girl that was in my faction in 2017, we became friends and started playing every kind of game together. A year passed, we agreed on going to a gaming event IRL. We started dating right then and there and now four years later we live together after 3 years of long distance relationship.

No way, you españolito like me!! Congrats on that, hermano

• Upvote 1
On 7/17/2021 at 5:04 AM, Jaskman220 said:

I started talking with this girl that was in my faction in 2017, we became friends and started playing every kind of game together. A year passed, we agreed on going to a gaming event IRL. We started dating right then and there and now four years later we live together after 3 years of long distance relationship.

That must've been the most unbelievable and once-in-a-decade story known to mankind in the Universe of GTA roleplay, let alone GTA World pmsl, nonetheless kuddos mate 🤟

2 guys pick me up at night in their car, give me a condom, a bottle of vodka and a dildo and tell me if I use 2 of them they'll give me 20,000$.

So I pour vodka into the condom and make a vodka balloon. They give me the 20K $ and leave, a little disappointed that I outsmarted them.

• Wuhtah locked this topic