How did you learn about GTAW?

Me and my brother @zodiaxc have been playing RP, I played SAMP which is NGRP from 2010-to 2017. and when corona invaded, we were all stuck in our houses, right? We do research and all that , turns out my brother found GTA W and invites me to the server, so yeah, that's basically it.

Its been 1 minute without gta world, I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe withdrawls. I woke and saw that tiktok was dead so I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to school today, and I can barely get out of my bed to do anything. I’m sick to my stomach at this point, life is worthless… I really need gta worl in my life because if I don’t have it I may have more heart attacks I’m sorry but I really need gta worldright now to help my mental health and stop my heart attacks.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Learn it from a friend of mine while I was looking for something new to play, checked it out on YouTube, and liked it because it frankly reminds me of the good ole' SA-MP days as what my friends and I would usually say while we were discussing stuffs we did back then. Just started playing it seriously today so here's to me hoping I won't fuck up someway and see my character develop while learning.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...