How did you learn about GTAW?

8 hours ago, Cici said:

Missi hit me up on discord because she knew I thought FIVERP SUCKED!!!!!!!! lol.

FiveRP was not that bad, their owners sucked. Server's strong 4/10. I'm glad I got a random email from GTAW because this one's strong 10/10

20 hours ago, Nervous said:

Question is in the title - How did you learn about us?

We recently had a massive amount of new players, and while I suspect many of you have been talking around about us (and I thank you for that!), I am very curious to know all our potential source of new players.

We'll soon be adding a new question to the application, which, as you guessed, will be the same as this thread. However in order to get an answer for current players, I decided to create this thread :)

Through few SA-MP friends. 

just randomly check the gtmp serverlist. i was really impressed with the player count, compared to other servers. can't say much about the server's standards as of yet, but as far as scripts goes it's really quite impressive for GTA V standards. as far as population goes, it's probably got the best shot at becoming a legitimate contender as the most popular GTA rp platform. 

Used to play 5RP in may 17, took a break from RP, later in January, I was just scrolling through the GT-MP masterlist, and learnt about the server. I decided to look up the forums and give it a go. At the start when I joined the server wasn't in the best of its times (during mid & late January), but lately due to the great updates I have no regrets in sticking with the SV. All of the staff seems to be doing a great job.