How did you learn about GTAW?

Was getting back into Gmod RP. A friend was playing on a server I was on and our characters developed a small story. I wanted to continue the story, but my friend was never there. So I saw that he was playing GTA all the time. So I asked him why he plays GTA. And thats how I got here. Now I play more on the server than him and totally love the server and RP on GTA in general.

Edited by MomoIsHere
  • 2 weeks later...

As much as GTA Online is fun, being repeatedly killed by sociopaths is tiresome. I watched some guides to help me avoid being griefed and saw a video of two people in a role playing server, which seemed to eliminate some of the randomness I experienced Online.

I researched options, and saw a YouTube comparison by Klorontix of Eclipse, Mafia City, and GTA World.

Eclipse still looked kind of chaotic. Mafia City didn’t have many players. Klorontix described GTA World as amazing, and my further research confirmed how much potential content I could experience. So here I am.

Edited by Greyfeather
Spelling!

Used to RP back in SAMP a couple years ago, eventually when the RP scene in my favorite server moved away from the factions I liked to play in I stopped RPing altogether. Found this server randomly browsing for RAGE MP RP servers after the whole GTA V RP scene improved, and I got bored of GTA:O and liked the fact that this server has many of the SAMP RP features and some interesting factions going on.