How did you learn about GTAW?

Friends invited me to role-play here even though I've registered a very long time ago. I've been on other role-play platforms (Such as Five RP) but I didn't get the thrill of it back then. Everything was unstable, glitchy and the role-play was eh... The main reason I got hooked up on this so quick, is because of the civil role-play that's going on around here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Used to play on Crazy Bob's Cops and Robbers back in the SA-MP days. Was bored and wanted to see if something like that existed for GTA 5, then googled my way into a rabbit hole that lead to rp servers. Almost went to Eclipse cause it had more people at the time (just people logged in, not users) and it was basically a coin toss in my head.

edit: words

Edited by imawolfrawr
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had examined countless reviews, on Google, on "The Top 5 Greatest Text-Based Servers", as I did not possess a microphone at the time. I would've either joined the Eclipse server or this server. However, I had randomly selected this server. I do not regret that decision, as I've spent half a year on this server.

Within six months, this server has improved dramatically. I've never had a terrible experience on a server-wide scale. Continue with the astonishing work!

Edited by DLimit