How did you learn about GTAW?

I saw some MTA RP guys were developing some GtaV server using RageM, so downloaded RageMP to test it out and found this in the server browser tab.

What attracted me was the "typing" rp, I just can't buy voice rp, specially since I have a strong accent.

Also there's been a GTA V -68% sale in steam, maybe that brought a couple players

Edited by Venenoso

I was talking to an old friend of mine about returning to SAMP but both of us were hesitating. We were even discussing how far developed the GTAV MP scene is by now but couldn't find any good server. Then, pretty much completely randomly I saw @goddessoflife video on YT a couple of days later and just decided to give it a shot. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

It all started years ago when GTA V Roleplay was still unconfirmed, and Rage went by the name of "gtanet.work" I used to be on NGG those days and they were like "Our GTA V RP server is going to come out soon". My PC couldn't even support GTA V at that time and that's just when I started to follow if there will be any GTA V RP and after years, after completely losing hope, I just googled during an argument with a friend and there I found Rage and then GTA:W! 

I have been following the RageMP project for a while and like others I found this server on the server list but I always hesitated to join, but after going through the forums and after when I saw their Character Application I realized that this was the kind of RP server I was looking for, I managed a RP server in the past but I ran out of time keeping it online and managing the community so I gave up on the project and stopped RP at all. GTA World brought me out there again to the RP world and to be honest I still play SA-MP it's great but it's pretty limited script-wise, RageMP has lots of room for improvement. This community has a big chance to become a Roleplaying benchmark for other servers, don't let the number of players fool you, quality over quantity.

Edited by RoamPT

Friend told me about a voice RP server with the current explosion of GTA V voice RP and upon downloading Rage I spotted a text based RP server.

I did a little digging and noticed a lot of the players/staff here played on LSRP with me when I was staff/player. So, checked it out!

Surprisingly, I had not heard much about it before stumbling upon it! Deffo' may be an idea to start pushing advertisement a bit more.

14 minutes ago, perkydon said:

Friend told me about a voice RP server with the current explosion of GTA V voice RP and upon downloading Rage I spotted a text based RP server.

I did a little digging and noticed a lot of the players/staff here played on LSRP with me when I was staff/player. So, checked it out!

Surprisingly, I had not heard much about it before stumbling upon it! Deffo' may be an idea to start pushing advertisement a bit more.

Not to mention the biggest argument people make about GTA V is that it's hard to run, although that's not entirely true. This game can honestly run on dated rigs/laptops just fine with lowest settings.

• 3 weeks later...